The Robert Pattinson Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Robert Pattinson Forum

For the Robert Pattinson Fans

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -38%
Enceinte colonne – Focal Chorus 726 – Noir ...
Voir le deal
245 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG Galaxy A14 5G Noir 64 Go à 98,49€
96.99 €
Voir le deal

04.03.10 - He's A Fan Of Kristen Stewart's Upcoming Movies

AuteurMessage
Letty
Modo
Letty

04.03.10 - He's A Fan Of Kristen Stewart's Upcoming Movies Empty
MessageSujet: 04.03.10 - He's A Fan Of Kristen Stewart's Upcoming Movies   04.03.10 - He's A Fan Of Kristen Stewart's Upcoming Movies EmptyJeu 4 Mar - 22:23

Robert Pattinson Is A Fan Of Kristen Stewart's Upcoming Movies
Posted 3 hrs ago by Amy Wilkinson in Movies, Twilight Forever!, Videos

If the thought of Bella Swan (otherwise known as Kristen Stewart) swinging on a stripper pole in "Welcome to the Rileys" has you OMEing like there's no tomorrow, let us ease your mind with a trusted endorsement. According to Kristen's "Eclipse" costar Robert Pattinson, the upcoming flick is "amazing."

When MTV News caught up with Mr. Pattinson at the premiere of his own film, "Remember Me," the actor had kudos not only for Kristen's turn as a teen prostitute, but admitted he was also quite taken with her portrayal of rocker chick Joan Jett. "I saw a really early cut of 'The Runaways,' " Rob said of the film out March 19. "It was really good. And 'Welcome to the Rileys' is really good too. But I saw both things at really early cuts, so I don't know really what they're like now."

We have a feeling Rob will be seeing updated versions sooner rather than later, but what we're really wondering is whether we should expect a surprise red carpet appearance at Kristen's premiere much like she did for "Remember Me"? I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Are you excited to see Kristen's upcoming films?

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/488959/robert-pattinson-saw-early-cuts-of-the-runaways-and-welcome-to-the-rileys.jhtml

Credit : http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

04.03.10 - He's A Fan Of Kristen Stewart's Upcoming Movies
Page 1 sur 1