The Robert Pattinson Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Robert Pattinson Forum

For the Robert Pattinson Fans

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
Voir le deal
399 €

Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745

AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745 Empty
MessageSujet: Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745   Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745 EmptyMar 16 Juin - 11:50

Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745 Img34831
Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745 Img3485v
Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745 Img3486
Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745 Img3487
Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745 Img3488h

EYE CANDY

• Hes' sexy, shy and ( he claims ! ) single. Why Twilight star Pattinson has everyone suddenly talking

• « I don't know why, but the frenzy still shocks me, »Pattinson tells Us. « I just get so nervous. »

ALL ABOUT ROB

By : Mara Reinstein - Weekly US

WHILE SHOOTING THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED Twilight sequel, New Moon, in Vancouver a few months ago, Robert Pattinson planned to meet costars Ashley Greene and Rachelle Lefevre for after-work drinks. « We were waiting and thinking, Where is this kid ? » Greene recalls to Us. « Then he showed up with the most terrified look on his face. He said fans were at his hotel and he was being chased. You can't ever get used to speed : Les than a year ago, the 23-year-old London native was a struggling teen model turned actor best known if at all as Cedric Diggory in two Harry Ptter movies. But after bringing the brooding, romantic ( and perfectly coiffed ) Edward Cullen to life in the $191 million grossing Twilight, he has generated levels of female hysteria not seen since the glory days of Brad Pitt. Among the topics vigorously debated on countless fan site : Is he single ? ( Yes, though he's been linked perhaps inevitably to costars Nikki Reed and Kristen Stewart. ) Does he really refuse to wash his hair ? ( Nope, just a rumor. ) Is he as shy as he seems ? ( Most definitely. ) Then there's the mystique : Pattinson, the son of a modeling-agency staffer and a luxury-car importer, is softspoken and seemingly unaware of his sex appeal. And for those who know him solely as That Hot Guy In That Vampire Movie, Pattinson remains even more of an enigma. Here's a primer for the uninitiated and the die-hards.

• The Secret of his success ? « He has leading-man hair, » costar Kellan Lutz tells Us. « It's what gets him roles ! »

• « I definitely felt a connecton to her, » Pattinson tells Us of Stewart ( In Vancouver May 9. )

WHO'S HE DATING ?

• « She's the nicest. She's a saint, » Pattinson has said of his close friend Belle ( in Beverly Hills Oct.27 ).

I'M NOT DATING ANYONE, » Pattinson tells Us. But when you're a red-hot heartthrob new to celebrity nightlife, it doesn't take much to get the rumor mill going. The actor has been linked with everyone from Natalie Portman to Joe Jonas' sweetheart Camilla Belle ( the two lunched together in L.A. last year ). Another alleged notch on his bedpost ? His onscreen sis, Nikki Reed. A source says Reed, 21, bunked at least once in his Vancouver hotel room during Never Moon filming. ( Her rep denies it. ) But it's Twilight soulmate Kristen Stewart, 19, who has caused the most fervent chatter and not jus because he named her his celebrity crush to Seventeen. During the cas party at the Blue Water Cafe in Vancouver May 8, an onlooker tells Us, Pattinson and Stewart ( who dates actor Micheal Angarano ) constantly sneaked out for smoke breaks. They left together in a limo around 3 A.M. Says an eyewitness, « Their legs were touching and they were smiling »

• « I respect him alot, » Reed has said of her pal ( in Vancouver April 19 ). « [He's] a multitalented individual. »

IS HE HOT

PARIS HILTON

After seeing Twilight, the 28-year-old heiress gushed that Pattinson « Is a beautiful man and amazing acteur ... He's fabulous. I really enjoyed the movie and loved watching Robert in it »

RYAN REYNOLDS

Does Scarlett know ? « Oh, my god, are you kidding me ? Robert Pattinson in a word : dreamy, » the Wolverine actor, 32, confessed. « Look, i'm not gay but I'm thinking about it. »

OR NOT ?

MILEY CYRUS

The singer, 16, may be the only teen girl who doesn't own a Pattinson poster. « I'm not a juge Rob Pattinson fan, » she has said. « Girls aren't really in love with Ron ; they're in love with Edward. »

MEGAN FOX

Pattinson is « just too pretty, with the big hair, » the actress, 23, has said. Besides, « boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer, conversationally. They're immature. »

• NEW MOON SET SECRET

« Vampire can be good-looking and dangerous, » Pattinson ( on the Vancouver set April 10 ) tells Us. « There are sexual connotations. »

« The vampires are out, and we introduce the werewolves, » Stewart (right ) tells Us of the plot.

To play Jacob, Bella's dashing new love Taylor Lautner worked out two hours a day.

The cast will soon relocate to Monterpulciano, Italy

By : Mara Reinstein - Weekly Us
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://robertpattinsonforum.forumactif.org

Robert Pattinson - All About Rob - Weekly US - May 25 2009 - Issue 745
Page 1 sur 1