The Robert Pattinson Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Robert Pattinson Forum

For the Robert Pattinson Fans

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version ...
Voir le deal
224.97 €

Taylor Lautner Making 8 Figures Per Movie

AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

Taylor Lautner Making 8 Figures Per Movie Empty
MessageSujet: Taylor Lautner Making 8 Figures Per Movie   Taylor Lautner Making 8 Figures Per Movie EmptyJeu 13 Jan - 21:56

Taylor Lautner Making 8 Figures Per Movie Images14

EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that the Taylor Lautner juggernaut continues in Hollywood as this 18-year-old Twilight Saga action star and teen heartthrob just keeps booking movie after movie. Last year’s highest paid teenage actor (for a reported $7.5 million pay day in Universal’s Stretch Armstrong with Hasbro and Imagine) is starting off the new year by producing and starring in 2 new studio tentpoles during 2011.

I can scoop that Fox 2000 and New Regency each coughed up an 8-digit paycheck to work with 8-pack-abs Tay-Tay for his two only available time slots this year. Meanwhile, three top producers including Michael Bay and his Platinum Dunes are circling Taylor to star in their movies for 2012 and beyond.

That’s because of Lautner’s enormous Twi-hard fan base and reputation for aggressively promoting his films, and not because of any solo box office he’s done yet.

At Fox 2000, Lautner will play the lead role in Catherine Fisher’s novel, Incarceron, a sci-fi/fantasy novel. (Last March, Fox won a bidding war for the rights to the book which was published in the U.S. this November and jumped onto The New York Times bestseller list.) Lautner plays a character who lives his entire life in a savage and futuristic prison society. Now the filmmakers are looking to cast his love interest and the frontrunners are Blake Lively, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma Watson. John Palermo Productions will produce (Wolverine, Drive) with Lautner’s own Quick Six production banner.

Head HERE to read the full article.

Source :: Team Twilight
Via :: Deadline
Also via :: Gossip_Dance
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://robertpattinsonforum.forumactif.org

Taylor Lautner Making 8 Figures Per Movie
Page 1 sur 1