The Robert Pattinson Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Robert Pattinson Forum

For the Robert Pattinson Fans

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

10.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic

AuteurMessage
Letty
Modo
Letty

10.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic Empty
MessageSujet: 10.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic   10.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic EmptyMer 10 Fév - 14:11

Robert Pattinson: Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic
Wed, 10 February 2010 at 12:30 am

10.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic Rob-pattinson-emilie-de-ravin-charismatic

Robert Pattinson smiles sweetly down as Emilie de Ravin in this new still from their upcoming romantic drama, Remember Me.

The 23-year-old star dished on his on-screen love interest to ET, passing along many compliments to the 28-year-old Aussie actress.

Rob shared, “I was shooting the end New Moon in Italy and we were going through casting for [Remember Me]. The director said, ‘I think I found this girl I think you’ll find quite interesting,’ and sent me this e-mail with her audition tape. My Internet connection was so slow that I could only get the beginning, which was her messing up for about 35 seconds. She was really funny, you know, messing up and kind of quite charismatic — but I didn’t know that she was messing up at the time, I thought she was actually doing the scene and kind of just improvising with it and just making it up.”

Remember Me hits theaters on Friday, March 12.

“Remember Me” TV Spot

10.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic Robert-pattinson-emilie-de-ravin-charismatic-0110.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic Robert-pattinson-emilie-de-ravin-charismatic-02

Credit : justjaredjr.buzznet.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

10.02.10 - Emilie de Ravin is Quite Charismatic
Page 1 sur 1