The Robert Pattinson Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Robert Pattinson Forum

For the Robert Pattinson Fans

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ampoules connectées Philips ...
99.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Wants Gus Van Sant To Direct 'Breaking Dawn'

AuteurMessage
Letty
Modo
Letty

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Wants Gus Van Sant To Direct 'Breaking Dawn' Empty
MessageSujet: [NEWS] 10.11.09 - Wants Gus Van Sant To Direct 'Breaking Dawn'   [NEWS] 10.11.09 - Wants Gus Van Sant To Direct 'Breaking Dawn' EmptyMer 11 Nov - 13:30

Robert Pattinson Wants Gus Van Sant To Direct 'Breaking Dawn'
'I've heard that we're going to shoot it in Portland,' Edward Cullen says of the film's location and Van Sant's home base.
Nov 10 2009 6:50 AM EST By Larry Carroll

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Wants Gus Van Sant To Direct 'Breaking Dawn' 281x211
Robert Pattinson
Photo: MTV News

BEVERLY HILLS, California — In early 2008, then-little-known actors including Robert Pattinson, Ashley Greene and Taylor Lautner traveled to Portland to shoot a small vampire film that they hoped would get a theatrical release. Barely two years later, "Twilight" is one of the biggest franchises in Hollywood, with two Vancouver-filmed sequels rolling into theaters. Now, Pattinson is revealing plans to return to the city where it all began — and recommending the Portland-based Oscar nominee he wants to direct "Breaking Dawn."

"I probably shouldn't say this," Rob revealed to MTV News over the weekend, acknowledging that the wheels are slowly creeping into motion on "Breaking Dawn" getting made. "But I've heard that we're going to shoot it in Portland.

"I think Gus Van Sant would be great to do it," RPattz added, naming his dream director.

A double Oscar nominee for "Good Will Hunting" and last year's "Milk," Van Sant went to school in Portland, and has called the city home for many years while filming such movies as "Drugstore Cowboy," "My Own Private Idaho" and the 2005 Kurt Cobain quasi-biopic "Last Days."

"He shoots everything in Portland," reasoned the 23-year-old British heartthrob. "He's good at making it look beautiful."

Pattinson, whose long-term plans include starting a production company that would help make the sort of small, indie films that Van Sant has been overseeing for decades, thinks Stephenie Meyer's fourth novel would be a perfect fit for the "To Die For" director. Overflowing with teenage angst, sex and violence, "Dawn" is the sequel that Twilighters are most eager to see. And, with scenes of Edward giving Bella a vampire cesarean, Jacob selecting the pale vampire-human baby as his soul mate and Bella as a vampire, it also promises to quite possibly be the weirdest.

"It's all about teenage love and obsessions," Rob explained. "I think Gus Van Sant would be great."

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/454446/who-should-direct-breaking-dawn.jhtml

Credit : http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1625889/story.jhtml

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Wants Gus Van Sant To Direct 'Breaking Dawn'
Page 1 sur 1