The Robert Pattinson Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Robert Pattinson Forum

For the Robert Pattinson Fans

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
369€ PC Portable HP 15-fd0064nf – 15,6″ FHD 8 Go / 256 Go + ...
369.99 € 497.99 €
Voir le deal

[NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair

AuteurMessage
Letty
Modo
Letty

[NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair Empty
MessageSujet: [NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair   [NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair EmptyMer 4 Nov - 11:24

Robert Pattinson Covers Vanity Fair
Tue, 03 November 2009 at 5:45 pm

[NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair Robert-pattinson-vanity-fair-cover

Robert Pattinson opens up to Vanity Fair in the magazine’s December issue.

The 23-year-old Twilight star opened up about almost giving up on acting, how Twilight changed his life and how he’s handling his newfound fame. Here’s what Rob
had to share with VF

On costar Kristen Stewart
: “I think she’s the best young actress around. She’s influenced how I’ve done all the Twilight stuff. It’s quite nice to have someone who is genuinely indifferent to the whole spectacle of everything.”

On his newfound fame:
“I’m trying not to drown. I guess I’m not the type of guy cut out to do a franchise. I’m not much of a crowd person.”

On trying modeling as a career: “I was such a terrible model. I was really tall but still looked like a six-year-old.”

Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on November 4 (Wednesday) and November 10 (Tuesday) nationwide.

[NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair A[NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair Rpattz

Credit : http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/03/robert-pattinson-covers-vanity-fair/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

[NEWS] 03.11.09 - Covers Vanity Fair
Page 1 sur 1