The Robert Pattinson Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Robert Pattinson Forum

For the Robert Pattinson Fans

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009

AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009   Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009 EmptyMar 16 Juin - 11:49

Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009 Img3453q

Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009 Img3460o

Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009 Img3461r

• « I never know what to say ! » - Rob

The Real Rob :

Meet the Shy guy behind the hot smile !

RPattz reveals to M his shocking insecurities !

When Rob first tierd out for the role of Edward in Twilight, he was told they wanted « the bet looking guy in the whole world, » Rob spills to us. Talk about pressure ! The truth is, Rob doesn't see himself that way ay all. « I'm actually shy, » reveals Rob. « I don't like it when a lot of people are looking at me. »

« It can be embarrassing »

Being a super-shy guy has made things tough for Rob recently. « The popularity of Twilight still shocks me, » Rob shares with M. « I get so nervous when I meet the crowds of fans. I break out in a cold sweat. I don't feel ready for it ! I actually started crying one time during a fan meet-and-great in Italy. Kristen turned to me and was like, " Are you crying ? » It was embarrassing ! I didn't think that would happen at all. »

« I think I'm really boring »

Being shy isn't Rob's only insecurity, he actually thinks he's a bore, too ! « I never have anything to say, which can be awkward, » says Rob. Poor guy ! Now that he's filming New Moon with bud Kristen, here's hoping she can boost RPattz's cutie confidence !

• Psst ! What you don't know about Rob's past !

Inside deets most fans naven't heard !

Twilight wasn't the only flick Rob starred in last year. In How to Deal Rob plays Art, a struggling musician. And before he acted, Rob was a teen model. « He was polite' at photo shoots, but nervous, » says an insider.

• Caught on Cam !

Rob's always alone !

Inside RP's lonely life.

No date to parties
    At this year's Oscars, Rob hit the red carpet and after-parties date-less.

RPattz is sooo camera shy.

Shopping solo
    Since Rob admits he doesn't have many friends in LA, he's often spotted running errands by himself.

Rob takes a lonely cab fide !

Out at night all alone
    Even in his hometwon of London, Rob found himself out all by his lonesome self !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://robertpattinsonforum.forumactif.org

Robert Pattinson - Shy Guy - Mag - May 2009
Page 1 sur 1